
Can't believe that I've finished my first year already!
And I'm officially on break for three months.
that's a longgg holiday..
How did my exam go?
hmm, you know me.
Once I've finished my exam, I don't talk about it..
I did my best, we'll just see the result..:)
Right now I can just pray n tawakal to Allah.
People always say that I'm a very optimistic person.
To me, I just think that.. why wasting time being pessimistic?
Don't you think that it will only be a burden to your heart..
that you'll constantly worrying about something??
Why not look forward for something else in the future..
rather than worrying about the past?
Cause we definitely can't go back to the past,,
instead, we'll encounter the future..insyaAllah.
But, of course, we have to learn from the past..
and make adjustments for your future.
Just like if you fall, you'll get back up again!
You may have some injuries when you fall, you may cry if it hurts..
but, that'll make you even stronger.
Remember when you were small,
I don't know for you but I did fall once in a while..
and I got minor bruises and cuts. I even got some stitches on my forehead.
And I also remember, I'll cry or wail or scream to be exact.
because when I was that little, it probably really hurts to get a minor cut on your knee.
but then, after my mom put some cute "handiplus" on it.
I'll be up running again. Like nothing had happened..;)
Do you realise, that as we get older,
if we get a cut or some bruises, we didn't cry or scream like a little kid anymore?
Why? because we're stronger than before.
because we've experienced a bigger pain than just a little cut on our knee.
So, why can't we just get up and spring back to life when something bad happened?
Anyway, these are just my train of thoughts..You can like it or hate it
and I don't really care.:P
Oh and here somethings I wanna share too. I think I've wrote this before.
"Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope... " (Al-Baqarah:286)
Till then, have a great day..:D

3 comments:
im so jelez of u rite now.. azi x exam pun lg.. n its hard to focus n read +.+
dun be, just focus on ur exam rite now k!! u can do it!
Congratulation, you have just passed your 1st year!
waa..bole balik umah..
Post a Comment