Sunday, November 21, 2010

three more days

Three more days, and it's done..*big grin*
But, in the mean time, still need to study..i have a lot more to cover..=_=*sigh*
but, the feeling of excitement is just so overwhelming inside me...*another big grin*
there are lots of things going on inside my brain..kih2.
Lots of things need to be done before going back to Malaysia.
Now that I think about it, it's kinda sad leaving Australia..hehe. Don't get me wrong, I do miss Malaysia.:)
Most of my seniors are going back to Malaysia for good this year.
Although we've only known each other for not even a year, they are much like my own family, like big sisters that I've always wanted..spoiling their little sisters.*grinning*
It's sad that we weren't able get to know each other more. But, I learnt a LOT from them.
I'm gonna miss them A LOT.
I feel that time past by too fast. It seems like just yesterday I arrived in Melbourne but now, I almost finished my first year..
I hate saying goodbyes, but I want to wish them all the best in their future undertakings.
Some of them are getting married end of this year, which is so exciting..It's like your own big sisters are getting married. How exciting is that? :P

But you know, time wait for no one. Friends come and go, but the 'ukhuwah' will still be strong, InsyaAllah..That's all that I can hope for.

No comments: