Monday, November 29, 2010

a nice journey

Yesterday, I flew to Brisbane by myself! that's quite an achievement for me! considering the fact that I've never fly alone. So, there's always the first time of everything. I think my mom didn't know about that. She thought I was flying with sara and her sis. But, due to some changes, their flight was in the afternoon, while mine was scheduled in the evening. Anyway, it was a great flight despite the smell of red wine drank by the women next to me. I sat near the window by the way, and quite near to the wing. So, I can enjoy the fantastic view of the cloud, the sky and the land beneath. I managed to capture some photos..:P

Look, how small we are from the sky. To think that human has the power to control the world is just so overrated. There's a bigger power up there watching our every single move.

Look at those soft fluffy clouds. Aren't they beautiful? Subhanallah..:)
I came across this verse this morning..

"
See you not that Allah drives the clouds gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a heap of layers, and you see the rain comes forth from between them. And He sends down from the sky hail (like) mountains, (or there are in the heaven mountains of hail from where He sends down hail), and strike therewith whom He will, and averts it from whom He wills. The vivid flash of its (clouds) lightning nearly blinds the sight.(An-Nur 24:43)"

After I touched down at Brisbane airport, I took a train to the central where Hasanah was picking me up. While on the train, suddenly in the middle of nowhere, the train stopped and there was a blackout for a while. It was quite scary. Luckily, I'm not the only one on the train.
Many thoughts has penetrated my mind at that time.
I thought about a movie trailer I saw once about the train killer who diverted the train to another place and killed the passengers. Pretty scary huh? Haha.
I laughed at myself thinking how stupid I am to think about something like that.
In a time like this, there's no one else we can hope for help but Allah.
So, I prayed to Allah, hoping it will all be fine.
And it was fine. The train recovered and I reached the central safely.
Alhamdulillah..:)

No comments: