
"Spring is in the air..
where flowers bloom..
and cricket sings..
and butterflies flutter their wings.
Not to forget the busy buzzing bees..
hopping from a flower to another..
looking for a sip of the sweet nectar..
makes you wonder..and wonder..
How beautiful it is the creation of Allah..~"
Yay! It's spring.
Though I don't really know when exactly the changes of season take place.
I suspect it's nearly spring as flowers begin to peek out from it's hiding place.
you know what..
I think flowers have powers.
That day, while Jen and I was walking..
feeling frustrated from Linear Algebra class..
Then, we saw a glimpse of the tree up there beside the road..
The tree just stand there beautifully will all those flowers blooming..:)
The other trees are still naked but this one is a fast grower i guess.
Immediately our feelings turn from :( to (:
In the same week,
we received a bouquet of flowers..:)
from kak aisya. The pink one. I think they are lillies.
and the cute yellow one in front are the daffodils..
Those, I bought at my uni.
It's a sale for supporting the cancer council of victoria.
Pretty..rite??
See,,I told you.. flowers have powers..:P
To make you feel happy..
Don't you feel happy just by looking at it?
I do.
I can't wait for the spring break to come.
I want to go to the Tulip Festival.
aah..^_________^
I think I'm not a good gardener.
I tried to plant flowers.
But I think it's dead.
hang on.i'll confirm that.
..
..
yup. i just confirmed it.
the flower is dead.
huu.=_='
that's me.lazy person.
*dush2*
or mungkin sbb busy kot. lupe pasal pokok bunge.heh.alasan!
This is the pic from Geelong. I love trees too :)
Trees with leaves.
Trees with flowers.
Trees with no flowers or leaves..
All of them are pretty in my eyes.
Wonderful right. The thought of all of these are create by the one an only God.
Subhanallah..~
It is God who has made the earth as a cradle for you with roads for you to travel.
e has sent water from the sky to produce various pairs of plants (20:53)
Not only He created all those creatures, He also knows everything about them.
He has with Him the keys to the unseen which no one knows besides Him.
He knows all that is in the land and the sea. Not a single leaf falls which He would not know.
No single seed exists even in the darkest places of the land, nor anything in the world either wet or dry, that is not kept recorded in the self-evident Book [Luh Mahfuz] (6:59)
All praise to Allah..the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful..~
Hope you have a Good Day!! ^_^
where flowers bloom..
and cricket sings..
and butterflies flutter their wings.
Not to forget the busy buzzing bees..
hopping from a flower to another..
looking for a sip of the sweet nectar..
makes you wonder..and wonder..
How beautiful it is the creation of Allah..~"
Yay! It's spring.
Though I don't really know when exactly the changes of season take place.
I suspect it's nearly spring as flowers begin to peek out from it's hiding place.
you know what..
I think flowers have powers.
That day, while Jen and I was walking..
feeling frustrated from Linear Algebra class..
Then, we saw a glimpse of the tree up there beside the road..
The tree just stand there beautifully will all those flowers blooming..:)
The other trees are still naked but this one is a fast grower i guess.
Immediately our feelings turn from :( to (:
In the same week,
we received a bouquet of flowers..:)
from kak aisya. The pink one. I think they are lillies.
and the cute yellow one in front are the daffodils..
Those, I bought at my uni.
It's a sale for supporting the cancer council of victoria.
Pretty..rite??
See,,I told you.. flowers have powers..:PTo make you feel happy..
Don't you feel happy just by looking at it?
I do.
I can't wait for the spring break to come.
I want to go to the Tulip Festival.
aah..^_________^
I think I'm not a good gardener.
I tried to plant flowers.
But I think it's dead.
hang on.i'll confirm that.
..
..
yup. i just confirmed it.
the flower is dead.
huu.=_='
that's me.lazy person.
*dush2*
or mungkin sbb busy kot. lupe pasal pokok bunge.heh.alasan!
Trees with leaves.
Trees with flowers.
Trees with no flowers or leaves..
All of them are pretty in my eyes.
Wonderful right. The thought of all of these are create by the one an only God.
Subhanallah..~
It is God who has made the earth as a cradle for you with roads for you to travel.
e has sent water from the sky to produce various pairs of plants (20:53)
Not only He created all those creatures, He also knows everything about them.
He has with Him the keys to the unseen which no one knows besides Him.
He knows all that is in the land and the sea. Not a single leaf falls which He would not know.
No single seed exists even in the darkest places of the land, nor anything in the world either wet or dry, that is not kept recorded in the self-evident Book [Luh Mahfuz] (6:59)
All praise to Allah..the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful..~
Hope you have a Good Day!! ^_^
3 comments:
aku suggest kau bela cactus. insyaAllah tak mati. heh
kau tengok matahari hari ni tak? indah kan? first time hargai matahari :)
hmm.ak xminat sgt cactus la meng.hehe.
alamak..ak xrajin tgk matahari lah.xprasan lak.ak lg suke tgk bulan ngn bintang.hehe.:)
yurp. cantik :)
subhanallah .
xsabar nk tengok betul2 *wink
Post a Comment