
Salam Maulidur Rasul..
from the land of down under..
InsyaAllah, in a different place..
in a different environment..
I will always remember my roots..
who I am..
where I came from..
and what I believe in..^^
The pressure is on.
Alhamdulillah, I got a confirmation from the uni..
that I met the prerequisite to enrol the subjects..
And now, I had to wait for the approval..
So that I can arrange my schedule..yea!
I had bought some of the books from the seniors too!
and I passed the English test I sat the other day..
Alhamdulillah..hope things will go well..
and btw, I took french as my breadth!
Haha! I'd love to learn a new language..and this is my chance!
Let's see first if I can cope with it in the first week..
^___________^
Bon voyage!
Bon jour!
Bon Appetite!
[haha,, itu saje yg saye tau....ejaan nye pun men hentam jek..:P]
No comments:
Post a Comment