Monday, March 1, 2010

all in one

Last saturday, we had some sort of gathering here in our house..
Our seniors called it as a "house-warming"..or as I like to call it "makan-makan"..
or some people may wanna call it as an "eating event"..or whatever..I would go if "makan-makan".hehe.

We invited some of the seniors who had helped us through a lot since we've arrived here..thank u!!!
So, aunty cooked laksa johor!! [yup!! cool rite, even in OZ can eat laksa johor!! me likey!!hehe..^^] and we also cooked some bihun goreng..and prepared some dishes..such as puding and jelly!! n some fruits as well..yum2!! =)

That morning, we went to shop for the groceries and stuff..Our destination: LAGUNA at QV and also the Victoria Market..There's so much things you could find at LAGUNA n at vic market. Here's the interesting part..Vic Market sells not only those seafoods n veggies n fruits..
They sell clothes n other stuffs too!!! [Yup, this section is at the back of the market..so we didn't quite notice the stalls at the first time..heh -.-"] This is so cool..now I can shop for my clothes..
fyi, I didn't bring so much clothes here..since my lugagge is all packed up with food stuffs..+_+
I can buy new clothes!! + some winter clothes too!

On Sunday, we went to this program called "Langkah Bermula" organised by the ISMA.
Here, we met the seniors and they gave us many useful advices and tips to live here in Melbourne and excel in our studies.

One thing that I'm truly amazed is..most of the seniors I've met here are all GREAT an EXCELLENT people. When you asked them what are the studying..most of them will say..MASTER..PHD..like it was nothing. =.=" And I was like Wow!! with an awestruck expression
like this.. (^o^)..[eh,this look like a bird..-.-'] Hebatnyeee..And I was only starting my first year!
Longgg wayy to gooo.......................~,~

After that, they break us into group to meet wif each course's seniors. SO, me n mazni met wif this one senior called Kak Leena. She's VERY helpful..wif all the advices n tips for actuarial studies..^^ I'm tired of hearing ppl like questioning why me n mazni took AS n like doubting us too..the thing is, we haven't even started our class, n we felt pressured by all these comments...>.<
So, it's good to have someone encouraging us like that. She said something like this, "Ask yourself this, 'other people had done it..why not me???????' " Yup, I love it. Thanks a LOT kak leena!!!!!

And..today, Monday...my first class..^_^
8am-Intro Micro tute!!
Something happen this morning!! Once in a lifetime experience..a very frightening one I must say..
I was cooking 'roti telur' on the pan..I open the fan on top of the cooking stove. But, I guess..the pan is so not good..n it burnt the bread easily...-.-" n then...
there goes the smoke alarm!!! it was veryyy noisy..I was freaking out..well, not really..hehe..-.-
I woke up the entire house..urgh..I was praying really hard that the sprinkler n the fire alarm will NOT go off.. fyi, IF the fire alarm goes off...fire brigade will come..n not only the whole residence of the APARTMENT have to vacate the premises..AND we will have to PAY for the fire brigade..n it's NOT cheap u know..

So,,,what happen is..
the smoke detector..
DIDN'T go off....OMG!..Thank GOD!!! Alhamdulillah!!!!
YEAYYYYYYYY!! I can breathe nowww..^________________________^
You know what....I kept encounter with this "life-threatening" [not really life-threatening actually..-.-] SCARYYY experience..
I had told u before..that I was caught before..doing something illegal..hehehh..:)
But..I'm not going to tell u the story n all..it's a secret I'll never tell.....*wink2*
Only my family member knew bout that..n maybe if you're lucky enough..I'll tell u.
[hehe, suke buat anda trtanye2..;)]

Anyway, I go to class as usual..recovering from the "shock"..haha..
It's freeeeeezinggggg..you can see the sun shining..but it's windy n collddddd..~,~
After that, Calculus lecture..I smuggle myself into this class.heheh..cuz, it's not approved yet..
but, no worries..they will not take attendance or anything..:P and there were like so mannnyyy ppl in the class..don't think the lecturer will recognise me or anything..;)

The next class...is transition to commerce lecture..it's doesn't have any credit..but it's a compulsory..Since the class was in the evening, it was very sleeeeppyy..[nope, don't get the wrong idea..I'm a good student..I don't sleep!!hahah:D]

Then, I went straight back home. and went for my deep beauty sleep..^_^ hihi.

So that's my longggg story..-_____-
Sorry, I tend to write a longgg post if I have many things to tell..cannot miss a single point!
Must tell everything, so that one day I can look back at this post and laugh my heart out..:D
hehe..>.<
toodles!

9 comments:

vygr said...

wah2...impressive..mkn2 part, shop, senior..bst2..

but the bst part is ... fire alarm! hehe...
haa, cuak2..

klu xbrnti...msti ley tgk keta bomba aussie..

it just the start of the beginning...brusaha!

fairyn said...

vygr - haha..i know2..nice rite..?

yup, that's the best part! first day of class..n all this sort of things happen..what's going on wif me??haha
tgk kete bomba bley jek..nk kne byr tu yg payah...

thnx!! u too!! ;)

Anonymous said...

oi yan..upload gamba la

fairyn said...

spe oi2 org nih..
jiha ea..pnggil KAK yan lah..:P
org dh upload kt fb lah..:)

Anonymous said...

Assalammualaikum,Yan..macam mana study,Mak Teh dah tgok pic yan kat FB,bnyk juga tpt dah ronda ea..

Tu yg sruh upload gmbr tu mesti azie,coz dia kan x de FB

ok yan..jaga diri

fairyn said...

Waalaikumslm mak teh..!! :)
hehe..:D dh tgk ea..haha..
xde lah byk sgt around uni..ngan kat city jek..

haha..tulah..sibuk jek azie..
okey, thnx!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey!!!!!!even azi x de fb..azi x panggil org oi la!! ni mesty jiha ke..fidos ke..bukan azi la!!!!!!! mak teh, bk kita...saya baru bace ni dgn abah..saya budak baik...huhu...haha....nway.yan buat apa yg illegal 2? yan mana satu??

Anonymous said...

hahahaha..a'ah..jiha lar..
yan...gamba kat facebook tu x byk,,
nk tgok ape seyh..

Anonymous said...

ngaku pun gha..