Friday, February 5, 2010

Help!

911 help please! or in aussie they said the emergency dial number is 000..
[need to remember that!]

I need some help in choosing my breadth subject!
I need help to study for maths as I need to take the maths placement test -.-"
and english too! [I screwed up a lot in the SACE exam..since I have to take all these tests..haish..>.<] and...
I might end up taking more classes than everyone else..[not a good start, right? but then..look on the bright side..I can be more hardworking than usual......right???????]
Gosh, I'm really freaking out here..+_+
And I maybe flying of to OZ in like 9 days?? if my maths is still functioning..or even less than that since there's no call from JPA yet.

I really need to work hard. There's no joke here, fairuz!
If you're going to have a degree in Actuarial Studies these are what you have to do..
Study Hard, and pray for a guidance from Allah..
"Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusanku...tenangkanlah hati hambaMu ini..."

[I haven't start my classes yet..n I'm freaking out...huhhh...>.<
OK. enough with all the whining..so NOT me..

I gathered all my things..washed my sport shoes
[peringatan buat rakan2.kalo nk bwk kasut yg dh gune..basuh bersih esp kat tapak kasut..pastikan xde tanah2..kalo x ade kemungkinan kasut itu akan dibuang atau dijalankan ujian ke atasnye..o_O ade senior yg pesan..]

I can't imagine how's my life going to be over there.
I can only pray for the best. InsyaAllah..:D
There's many people who want me to do my very best.
And there's many people want me to succeed.
There's many advices I've recieved..and so many encouragement..:)
Thank You. I don't want to let these people down. I really don't.
So, I hope everything's will go well..and even there'll be many bumps along the road..
I hope I can be strong to continue my journey, learned from my mistakes..
improved myself..and be a better person..
to myself..to my family..to my religion and to my country.

[this is quite an extraordinary post, is it? hehe..^_^]

6 comments:

RGB said...

how may I help u then??

fairyn said...

haha..dunno?? >.<

Syazwan said...

salam...
fai, all d best kat sana...
boleh punyer!!

fairyn said...

salam wan..
hehe,,mekaceh..^^
insyaAllah..akan cube yg trbaek..:)

SuE RaY said...

pear!!
hurm, accounts!!
tapi makin pening plak nnt..

maths tuh, ramai yg kene amik, so berusaha lah same2..
all the best..

errrr, english pon de gak ke?
xpe2, new experiences..

all the best..

t korg da harungi sume, kami2 nih masih freaking out kat m'sia..

so have fun, and chillax..

its a whole new adverture there..
(hal ini perlu diingatkan utk diri sendiri gak.. :P )

fairyn said...

accounts??hmm..tgk la nnt..huaa..

aah..my english dpt truk ckit..huu..
kne amik test..tp xpelah..^^

tgh mncube la ni nk chill2..hehe.:P

okies2! thnx!
all the best 4 u too!! ;)