Thursday, February 9, 2012

to me in the future

Salam wbt,
Hello people! ^^

Yup, I know. I've been lazyyy. But today, I feel like I want to write something.
I read few blogs before this, so, I feel motivated to write one. But, I'm not quite sure what to write.
So, maybe I'll just write down random stuffs. Feel free to press the 'x' button on top of your screen.

This is all coming from my heart. So, let me just say this.
I've learnt that our 'iman' can increase and decrease at certain times, right?
And for some times before this, I think my 'iman' had went down drastically. I can feel it.
I had not been able to maintain the pace and be 'istiqamah' in my ibadah. *sigh*
I guess, I'm still not strong enough to fight my 'nafs'. *double sighs*
But, I'm recovering right now. hyaaa! \(^^)/
I spent some times to reflect on myself on what I've done wrong and what can be improved.
I've realised that, our relationship with Allah first and foremost need to be strong and of course our relationship with the Qur'an as well. Those two things are very important to fight the 'nafs' especially when we don't have people around us to remind us of it.

So people, don't be like me. Be strong.
Maintain your pace. Check your 'iman'.

I wrote this, so that I can remind myself again in the future to never be like this again. OK!

"O Allah, forgive my sins and strengthen my 'iman'...for you are the most forgiving of all.."

Till then, Wassalam.. ^^

3 comments:

Fatimah said...

fairuzzzz!!! miss youuuuu! x sabar nak jumpa. jom kita sama2 tolong each other tingkatkan iman, jangan bagi turun turun dah=)love ya! fillah.

fairyn said...

kak zahra...misss u too!! seriously come back here sooon :P love ya fillah too <3

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT