Friday, February 24, 2012

inspection


Salam wbt :)
Good day to you! By the way, the title for today does not have any relation with the picture up there. That's just my attempt to create another so-called masterpiece for my collections. But, end up a total failure. heh. =_=" Seriously, this editing, designing thingy really took up a lot of your time. But,,,I love it anyway..hehe..:) Practice! Practice! Practice! 

So, here's what I'm actually going to write today. INSPECTION! or more specifically House Inspection. Here in Aussie, the house agent will do periodic house inspections to obviously inspect the house and ensure the house is in a good condition. We cleaned up the house yesterday to be prepared for the inspection. Some of the agents are really fussy with the cleanliness of the house to the extent that he/she will wipe his/her finger along every single window pane, etc. But, I've never experienced those kind of agents. So, we're just doing our best to clean the house. Alhamdulillah, she said everything's fine. Even though there are couple of things that we overlooked, like forgetting to wipe the windows. hihi.

So, I was thinking.. how we had worked hard to prepare for things like a house inspection, and compare to how well we had prepared for the Day of Judgement. Sometimes, we were to focused in achieving the dunya that we forgot about the forever life hereafter. I'm not saying to forget totally about the dunya, but be balanced in doing the deeds for this dunya and the akhirah. Just like how well we were balancing our time for study and enjoyment. Right?

So, think about it! May Allah bless us in this dunya and the akhirah. Amin. :)

ps: I just realised, I used a lot of "So" here. [vocabulary deficiency =_="]

No comments: