Sunday, April 10, 2011

March of the Penguins


If you are looking for a movie to watch, I'll recommend this movie.
"March of the Penguins"
Though, it's more like a documentary, I guarantee it's not boring at all.
Definitely worth it..^^
I watched it two times already!
Once on youtube, but it's not the full version, missing a part I think,
The second time, I downloaded it..:)

Here's some of the snapshots in the movie..


The last pic is my favorite,
I think this is what they are talking to each other:
The penguin on the right was saying,
"Hey, check this out, I'm flying.....~lalala.."
And the middle penguin said..
"Yea right, you are fat, how can you fly?"
The penguin on the left said,
"Oh boyy,,penguins can't fly lah..

I assure you, when you finished watching the video,
you'll feel inspired by the penguins..
They are the cutest.....!

Oh, and here's the trailer..

Enjoy watching!



No comments: