Friday, March 19, 2010

hard to say it out

I realised I don't really like to say bad things bout something/someone.
My mom had pointed this out to Jen's parent. She said, "Kalau tanye yan opinion bout anything ke..mesti die kate OK/boleyh jek.."
I was wondering at that time..am I always like that?
and the answer is YES!
I wonder WHY..
...
Maybe because I don't want my family to worry bout me by saying I'm not OK..
or maybe because I don't want to let other people see that I'm not OK..
or maybe because I want to spare other people's feelings..
or maybe because I really don't like to be a negative person...I like to view anything from the bright side..even when there's the downside of it..
or maybe because I just wanna be thankful for what I have...rather than asking for more..
or maybe because I REALLY am OKAY..that's why I said "I'm OK"..Am I convincing enough?
or maybe.. because I simply don't want to answer so many other questions resulting from saying "No, I'm not OK.."

Heh..Sometimes I think I'm a bored person..-.-" I'd rather listen than talk.
and sometimes I just don't like to talk. My sis always said, "Kak yan ni..xde respon lah.." [Bile pikir2 balik..btul juge..]
and sometimes.. when I dislike something..I'd rather kept quiet bout it n hurt other ppl's feeling..than speaking it out.
Hmm..is that good or bad??

7 comments:

shiver14 said...

its not BORED.
its understanding :)
n no worries,
that makes u a good listener :))

fairyn said...

jaja!!! rely misz u dear!
thnx for that..:)))

but i still tink that sumtimes i can be boring though....hehe..-.-"

Anonymous said...

ahh, and i've alsu just came to realize that u always say ok or no comment at all...HAHA..makes sense now..
i'm like that too at times. ;]

fairyn said...

husna- hehe..typical me..-.-"

Q said...

sometimes we need to speak up n be firm with our point of view, cant really depend on others', because other people could be wrong,

somehow we could be at the wrong side, that's why we need opinions, n when everyone say it out, we could identify which option is the best,

i pun sama, sometimes i tend to be tak kisah, no one can judge you to be bored, if you prefer to listen, then just listen to whatever people has something to say, kalau orang banyak sangat cakap pun, it could be annoying =.=' i dont think ure a bored type, u can be a laugh sometimes, not all people are born to be a joker, be yourself n cheer up! ok, i think im writing too much xP

Anonymous said...

haha..mama was the first 2 realize that.. n i am totally d opposite of u..r u sure we r blood related??haha just joking... -fairuz-

Anonymous said...

macam ak je tuh....
kt lbih kurg sama...
mmg xleh jdi roommate..haha >.<

tpi, 1 je lain...
i like to just say if i don't like something even it will hurt other people's feelings...
pendiam tpi jenis yg trus terang...
ok la tu kn?
xde laa senyap sgt.....haha
-am-