Wake up and look out your window. What did you see?
I see, blue orangish sky with soft fluffy cloud.
I bet everybody can also see this during the sunrise.
No matter where, no matter when..sunrise is the same everywhere in the world.
I think waking up to see the sunrise is the best way to start the day.
Along with a cup of warm coffee or tea. Or in my case, milk..:P and some biscuits.
It would be perfect if I can hear the birds chirping, but the moment I step outside..
brrrr..it's freezingggg..! btw, it's summer.(o_O")
Looking through my window, I can't help but thinking..
If everyone wake up and watch the sunrise,
and really appreciate the peacefull-ness and the tranquility..
the world would be a better place.
Instead of waking up and thinking about the evil plan to destroy the world and innocent people,
their mind would forget about it, and begin their day with calmness in their heart.
Don't you think so?
[or maybe those people don't sleep at all and busy plotting their evil master plan
and forgot to appreciate God's creation.]
Anyway, Alhamdulillah, praise Allah the Almighty for giving us another day to live..
to see this beautiful sunrise, to appreciate His creation, to begin my life..:)
Hopefully, you will too.
[the view from my window]
[on the airplane back to Melbourne. the best view ever..:)]
No comments:
Post a Comment