It hit me. I always take things for granted. Astaghfirullah..
Fairuz,
Say Alhamdulillah for all 'nikmat' Allah gives you.
Be patient if something goes wrong.
"Allah won't burden someone beyond his ability.." (2:286)
Think about other people on the other side of the world who suffered much more than you.
While you are struggling with exams and life as a student..
other people on the other side of the world are struggling just to keep being alive.
My aunty is in Palestine right now. She's under the mission "Viva Palestina Malaysia" to break the siege of Gaza. May Allah give them strength, protect them and help them to succeed in their mission.
She post some updates on the mission in this blog http://azratogaza.blogspot.com/
It amazed me, how strong she is, to leave her family (my uncle and my four cousins) to go on this mission. I pray she'll come home safely.
I wish I can be as strong as she is to stand for Islam.
Hopefully, after this, I can change myself, to care more about my brothers and sisters around me and around the world. Life is not all about you, fairuz.
ps; there's a seminar on Palestine this Saturday. Jom!
3 comments:
Hello!! I didn't know you have a blog. Plus I found you on Facebook too. =)
hey shazeea..haha.well, i don't usually go around promoting my blog to other ppl..it's not really that interesting..>_< hehe. alrdy added u! :P
two thumbs up 4 you sis!.. nice =)
Post a Comment