Monday, April 19, 2010

bf?

Bf? Best friend..or Boyfriend?hua2..either one..I dun think I have one..yet..hehe..
Don't get me wrong..I still think all my friends around me are the best..but how do we know that sumone is our BEST friend among our other friends..I cannot rank my friends on who's the best and the second best and so on..that just feel not rite..to me la of course..:) I cannot just label someone as my best friend just for the sake of the title..cuz to me the title bear a lot of responsibilities..[dat's what i think..;)] I think each and every friends I've met so far has their own unique personality that make them the best in my heart..<3 Fair enough?

I don't think that I'm someone Best Friend either..because I'm NOT the best of a friend..haha..I'm a lousy friend who sumtimes forgot her friends' birthday and lost contact with some of her friends..:((
But..I can be there..to listen..to cry..to laugh with my friends if they need me..but I can't promise to be there each and everytime of it.. No offense to those who already have his/her best friend..I envy those people..cuz..it's not easy to find one..Make sure you treasure the friendship till the end of your life..^^

hmm..about the other bf..I dun have anything to elaborate on that..I have to brainstorm for the idea first..the topic sentence and all..haha..:D
Let's just say it's not the time yet..
The right time will come and you'll know it for sure..;)

Hmm...no idea why I suddenly came up wif the topic..I guess..it's out of boredom..and frustration of not able to do well in the Calculus test..aaaaa..:(
And got a french test coming up this Wednesday!aaaa...
Better start hitting the book.................

3 comments:

hazirah said...

nvm yan..I`ll b your best fren..
u want??..haha

nway,calculus is that hard meyh?
nvm....ALL D BEST!!

fairyn said...

azie..durhh..don't want :D

hazirah said...

hehe..but deep deep inside u want rite??..hahaha =P,,jokin la sis..