Here I am..in INTI..
Well, I've been here since Monday actually..:)
Planning to do my visa n medical checkup on that day too...
but an unfortunate event occured which caused me to delay the process..>.<
xsuke...xsuke..haa,,tp nk wat cane....=.="
hmm..all I want to do is to get all these things done..for real..
so, I can go back home to BP peacefully..
And packed all my belongings..which I haven't done a thing.nadda..=.="
The big striking green baggage which my dad had bought looked so...
peacefully..lying there..above my closet..waiting to be burdened by my 2o kg stuff..
or 30 kg [if i managed to get that GRAD card thingy done...hihi..so that xtra 10 kg stuffs can b taken..:)) since that large green thingy I'm talking about is already pretty heavy even though without any stuffs in it..]
By the way,,I MAYbe flying off to Melbourne on the 14th of February which is CNY n my sis birthday..so b prepared ppl! [for what?? hehe..]
hmm2....aaa..ooh
so, what have I been doing here in INTI??
Playing basketball!! n eating dinner with my ex-floorm8...:D
Today,, went for JPA Pre-Departure Briefing..!
I got my blazer already! I think it's quite okay...;)
but I think it's a bit long for me..hehe..[have I been shrinking all this time???adeyh..>.<]
and also,, recieved our pocket money..heheh..$_$
Oh. n one interesting point brought up by one of the senior which I managed to remember solidly in my mind...which is..
MELBOURNE IS A SHOPPING HEAVEN FOR GIRLS!!
haha..That's sound quite challenging..hehe..
Okeyh, I admit it..I'm a bit shopaholic person..a BIT, okay..
But I can still be carried away sumtimes..esp, if i have money in my pocket!
hmm..n also, managed to finished my visa application this evening! thank God!
And tomorrow will be heading to Tung Shin for my medical checkup..
huu,, kene nek ktm..=.=" ade sape2 baek hati nk tolong hntarkannn?? hehe..:)
tonyte..planning to go to Bondi..sudah lame x kesini.....:)
mau makan nasi ayam bakar!
hehe..:)
Okies, enough babbling..
Signing Off~
5 comments:
ade kt key el ke yan??nape kne naik ktm plak?? xley wt medical check up kt bp ke??
haa...nk wat medical checkup for visa ade beberapa panel doctors..kalo kt johor cume kt jb jek..alang2 ak dh ade kt kl aku pun wat skali kt cni........
huhu... nway..remember 2 buy me a bfday gift b4 u fly k?????? u r gonna mis ur cute little devil so much......huhu..-azie-
azie~ bluek! spe mau rindu kt die..haha..:P
sampai hati!! p`cayala..yan akan sangat2 miss azie....hahaha..x de orang lagi nak kacau nnty....
-always b ur cute little sis!!-haha :)
Post a Comment